Please call our office for more information or to order a
Hallowell EMC Model 2002PRO
- Fine volume control valve.
- Low oxygen pressure alarm
- Electronic control eliminates the substantial
driving gas required to operate pneumatically controlled
- Time cycled-ensures consistently spaced breaths.
- Volume constant-ensures that each delivered breath
will have essentially the same volume.
- Pressure limited-provides for patient safety by
limiting the maximum working pressure.
- Interchangeable bellows and housing: designed to be
used with animals ranging in weight from 1 to 200 kg.
- Easy to learn and operate.
Hallowell Anesthesia Work Station
- Basic Respiration or Volume Ventilator during
- Animals from 150gm to 7kg.
- Adjustable high pressure limit.
- Airway pressure monitor.
- Oxygen flush locked with expiratory phase.
- Heated rebreathing chamber.
- 0-100ml tidal volume displacement tube
- 300 ml CO2 absorber
Hallowell MicroVent 1
- Animals with tidal volumes 0-10ml
- IPPV and High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation
- IPPV mode allows control of oxygen flow, breaths per
minute, breath volume and mean airway pressure
- Oscillatory Mode: Lungs are expanded and held
inflated as high frequency vibrations (750-2400 per
minute) cause osmotic O2 - CO2
exchange without lung movements
Return to Products Page