VAD Compact II Research Machine
Allows two anesthesia stations to be connected at one time.
6 in stock (can be backordered)
- Quickly and easily move unit from one location to another with built-in handle.
- Restricted flow from flush valve prevents high patient airway pressure during activation of valve.
- Convenient switch allows change from one anesthesia station to another without confusing clamps or tubing to open or close.
- Machine can be provided with 1″ rubber feet to assure complete removal of waste anesthetic gas.
- Machine becomes portable with the addition of a post and base (sold separately under the Accessories link).
Vaporizer sold separately.
Dimensions: 10″ wide x 12″ deep x 12 1/2″ high
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 22 in|