VAD Compact II Anesthetic Machine
- Quickly and easily move unit from one location to another with built-in handle.
- Restricted flow from flush valve prevents high patient airway pressure during activation of valve.
- Convenient switch allows change from one anesthesia station to another without confusing clamps or tubing to open or close.
- Machine can be provided with 1" rubber feet to assure complete removal of waste anesthetic gas.
- Machine becomes portable with the addition of a post and base (sold separately under the Accessories link).
- This machine is for use with a non-rebreathing system.
Dimensions: 10" wide x 12" deep x 12 1/2" high
Vetamac warrants to the original purchaser that the Vetamac Equipment, not including accessories or consumable products, shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, if maintained by Vetamac and in accordance to Vetamac guidelines, and used in accordance with its labeling, for a period of seven (7) years.