VAD Elite II Anesthetic Machine
- Prevent high patient airway pressure due to a closed APL valve using our "trumpet valve" to instantly close and then open the pop-off valve.
- Breathing circuit made from white UHMW plastic which is resistant to most chemicals and can withstand the rigorous duty required in a busy practice.
- Restricted flow from flush valve prevents high patient airway pressure during activation of valve.
- Fresh gas flow goes directly to the patient assuring fresh gas with every breath.
- Top shelf to accommodate a monitor or other anesthesia accessories.
- Ideal where space is a premium.
- Includes post & base with casters.
- An E-Tank Yoke is available (sold separately under the Accessories link)
Post & Base 30"
Vetamac warrants to the original purchaser that the Vetamac Equipment, not including accessories or consumable products, shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, if maintained by Vetamac and in accordance to Vetamac guidelines, and used in accordance with its labeling, for a period of seven (7) years.